A great all-round feed that is low in calorie and developed under the watchful eye of experienced vets, this Chappie range is both delicious and healthy.
- Made with no added sugar, dairy, artificial colours/ flavours
- Containing chicken, cereals, whole wheat, oils and fats
- Developed with leading nutritionists and veterinarians of Waltham ® - The World’s foremost authority on pet care and nutrition
- Essential fatty acids, Omega 3 and 6, all key in supporting optimum skin and coat health
- Quality protein to help support strong muscles
- The kibble is good for their teeth as it has that great crunchy bite
- Low calorie – 100g contains just 332 kcal
Suitable for dogs of all sizes, the packaging features a useful re-closable seal.
Daily feeding instructions Body weight: (kg): 5, g/day: 110, kcal: 368
Body weight: (kg): 10, g/day: 185, kcal: 619
Body weight: (kg): 20, g/day: 315, kcal: 1040
Body weight: (kg): 30, g/day: 425, kcal: 1410
Body weight: (kg): 40, g/day: 525, kcal: 1750
Body weight: (kg): 50, g/day: 620, kcal: 2069
Chicken & Wholegrain Cereal
Protein: 20%, Fat content: 6.5%, Inorganic matter: 7.5%, Crude fibres: 3%, Omega 6 fatty acids: 1.6%, Omega 3 fatty acids: 0.18%.
Additives per kg: Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 20907 IU, Vitamin D3: 1835 IU, Vitamin E: 370 mg, Vitamin B1: 9.7 mg, Vitamin B2: 19.8 mg, Niacin: 37.2 mg, Vitamin B5: 43.4 mg, Vitamin B6: 5 mg, Biotin: 0.4 mg, Vitamin B9: 2.9 mg, Vitamin B12: 0.06 mg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate: 63.5 mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous: 1.6 mg, Manganous sulphate monohydrate: 358 mg, Sodium selenite: 0.55 mg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate: 522 mg.