Homefire is the market leader for over 40 years and has been acknowledged as the best smokeless fuel for open fires and multi-fuel stoves.
Homefire generates a lot of heat and leaves behind very little ash. It combines all the traditional qualities of a real fire, is slow burning and easy to control. What’s more, it produces a fraction of the smoke and less carbon dioxide than coal.
No wonder more people in the UK fuel their open fires with the Homefire family than any other smokeless fuels.
- Powerful - excellent sustained heat output.
- Long Lasting - Lasts up to 40% longer than traditional house coal.
- Environmentally-friendly - up to 80% less smoke and 25% less CO2 emissions than traditional housecoal.
- Attractive - good flame picture.
- Clean - little residual unburnt fuel.