Attracts chaffinches, blue tits, great tits, blackbirds, long-tailed tits, coal tits, robins, dunnocks and other species.
- This high energy, husk-free seed blend includes mealworms, sunflower hearts and other ingredients formulated not to grow when dropped on the ground.
- For use on the ground, bird tables and in seed feeders.
- With No Mess And Added Insects For Extra Energy!
- Modern farming methods and expanding towns and cities are reducing birds' natural food supplies.
- By feeding birds you can help them survive and enjoy the pleasure of watching them in your very own garden.
- Available In: 12kg Bags or 2kg bags!
Ingredients: Crushed Wheat, Crushed Maize, Crushed Oats, Oat Flakes, Sunflower Seed,Crushed Groundnuts, Dried Insects
Bird Hygiene: To protect the birds from infections and diseases, regularly clean feeders and feeding areas with a mild disinfectant. Remove leftover food and food made wet by the rain to prevent the build up of bacteria. Reposition feeders to help stop a build up of deposits. Ensure fresh water is available all year round.
British Trust for Ornithology Recommended: All Gardman products are checked and endorsed by the BTO (British Trust for Ornithology) and meet all the BSA (Bird Care Standards Association) criteria. Gardman also work with and contribute to the Universities Federation for Animal Welfare's Garden Bird Health Initiative. Gardman is an industry leading contributor to bird welfare.