Mealworms are the favourite food of many garden birds. A versatile treat for feeding on birds tables, ground feeding trays, special mealworm feeders or in seed feeders on their own or even added to seed mixes. Watch your garden birds enjoying these tasty mealworms.
Why choose this feed?
- Extremely popular with many garden birds
- Closely resembles food in a bird's natural diet
- High in energy & rich in protein
- Convenient resealable pouch
- Easy to open, pour and close
- Recommended by the British Trust for Ornithology (BTO)
Which birds enjoy this feed?
Blackbirds, Song Thrushes, Robins, Dunnocks, Wrens, Chaffinches, House Sparrows, Great Tits, Blue Tits, Coal Tits, Great Spotted Woodpeckers and other species
Use: Feeder, Table & Ground
When: All Year Round
Ingredients: Dried mealworms
Advice: Provide a selection of different foods and treats to attract a wider range of wild birds into your garden or onto your patio or balcony.
- About The Brand: As the leading experts in wild bird care for over 20 years, all Gardman products are recommended by the British Trust for Ornithology (BTO). The BTO is Britain's leading wild bird research organisation and an independent charitable institute. Their experts help to design and test all the Gardman wildlife products to ensure they are of the highest standard for the benefit of your garden birds. Gardman and the BTO - looking out for birds, so you enjoy more of them in your garden!