Price includes delivery and erection! Please call us for more information on; 01782 636 428
If you would like a custom size, please email or call us via 01782 636 428 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our garden sheds are very sturdily constructed and durable. They are constructed with tongue and groove timber rather than shiplap or sterling board. The garden sheds have solid tongue and groove floors and tongue and groove roofs covered with heavy duty green mineral felt.
The doors are 29" wide as standard and there are 2 fixed windows.
The garden sheds can be made to order, please call us to enquire.
Apex Garden Shed
6' x 4' x 6'8" high (1.8 x 1.2 x 2m high)
2 fixed windows
- 50mm x 50mm smooth planed framing
- Clad in 12mm Vth's redwood smooth planed tongue and groove boarding (size after sawing 16mm nominal size)
- Floor - 50 x 50mm floor bearers
- Floor - Clad in 22mm tongue and groove boarding
- Roof - clad in 12mm tongue and groove boarding covered in heavy duty green mineral felt
- Treated inside and outside with spirit based dark brown timber treatment
All our buildings are dipped in a tank of dark creocote to preserve them.
Creocote is an oil based product. This will protect the building for 18 months. We recommend that you coat the outside of your building every 18 - 24 months to keep it in good condition.