Westland Organic Rooting Powder is made from natural ingredients, free from synthetic growth hormones and fungicides, to help rooting and establishment of cuttings.
- Helps rooting establishments for cuttings
- Made from natural ingredients
- No synthetic growth hormones or fungicides
Taking a cutting from the parent plant is a great, easy way of growing a new plant. Using a hormone-based rooting product will increase the chances of success in most cases. The root will develop quicker and will be of better quality than when rooting hormones are not used.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Cuttings will be encouraged to produce new growth.
WHEN TO USE
April to September.
HOW TO USE
- For best results, stand soft stem cuttings in water for 1/2 hour before using the gel - for hard wood cuttings soak them overnight.
- Use the pack lid as a dibber to make a hole into a suitable free-draining compost
- Dip the end of the cuttings in the gel and then insert into the hole
- Cover cuttings with glass or polythene and place in a light position but out of direct sunlight.